Mountain Message Blog
Monday, December 19, 2016
Open for Skiing and Riding All Week!
In case you missed it – Opening Weekend was awesome. Reports keep coming in about the silky soft snow and “blower pow.” See the comments on Facebook below. SNOWPOWER is doing a phenomenal job of laying down a light enjoyable surface and we are seeing lots of happy skiers and riders!
SNOWPOWER and our dedicated snowmakers have had a great run recently, pumping over 37 million gallons of water into snow since December 8.
- Tyro – we’re working to have Upper and Lower Tyro open soon
- The Highlands – we’re very optimistic about The Highlands for the holidays, possibly before Christmas. We’ll keep you updated on our progress!
- Tubing – will open December 23 as scheduled
- Ridgely’s Fun Park – will open December 26, or sooner if possible
- Ice Skating – is open! Check
This Week at Wintergreen for hours
Lift Hours of Operation
It's going to be a great week for skiing and riding - come up before the holiday rush and enjoy this beautiful snow!
Regular Season Hours of Operation
- Mondays: 9 am-5 pm
- Tuesday-Sunday: 9 am-9 pm
*The Highlands close at 4:15 pm each day.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Last Edited by The Mountain Messenger on Monday, December 19, 2016
- December 24: 9 am-8 pm
- December 25: 10 am-9 pm
- December 26-January 2: 9 am-9 pm