Great weekend to ski and ride with 20% of regular weekend rates, equipment demos thanks to our friends at Freestyle and Highlands opening on Sunday! Look for more info at the bottom.
OPEN with day and night sessions, skiing and riding on a machine groomed surface.
Rates: 20% off regular weekend rates today.
Open Trails: 9 trails open – Potato Patch, Upper Dobie, Lower Dobie, Eagles Swoop, both Cross Trails, Tequila, Lower Sunrise and the upper portion of our Terrain Park.
Lifts: 3 lifts open – Potato Patch, Blue Ridge Express and Big Acorn
Surface: 24-36 inch machine groomed base
Terrain Park: The upper portion of the Terrain Park is open with 10 features – 20ft down pipe, 10ft pipe, pole jam, large flat down rail, small down tank, small flat box, small down box, disco box, large flat tank and “A” frame box.
Tubing: OPEN with sessions from 9:00am until 10pm. Sessions often sell out, you can purchase tickets in advance here: http://www.wintergreenresort.com/Tubing/
Snowmaking: Snowmaking continues with 75% of our capacity focused on opening more terrain. The remaining 25% is being used to beef up weak spots and add a fresh layer on open terrain.
Highlands: GREAT NEWS!! Upper Cliffhanger, Hydraulic and Lower Wild Turkey are 90% complete and will open tomorrow.
Demo Day – Freestyle will sponsor an Industry Demo at the Discovery Ridge Parking Lot today from 9am-until 3pm – Reps include: Head, Rossignol, Volkl, Ride, K2, Dynastar, Blizzard, Nordica, Never Summer and Burton. Come make turns on the newest and best products.
Last Edited by The Mountain Messenger on Saturday, December 20, 2014
Watch the powder fall, see SNOWPOWER in action, and look for friends on the slopes! For larger view of all webcams, please visit Mountain Cam Home