Mountain Message Blog
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving from Wintergreen Resort
This year I thought I would share my top five reasons why I’m thankful.
- I live and work in a stunning place. I say it again and again, but I'm truly thankful for the opportunity to work in such a beautiful part of this world. I never tire of coming up the mountain.
- I work with a team that can’t be beat. Wintergreen has a dedicated staff that excels in making a difference to our members and guests. They are smart, hard-working, creative and just plain fun. Again, I never tire of coming up the mountain.
- We have a bright future. This past February we were purchased and the new owners have been supportive and have exciting ideas for our future. As plans develop, we’ll keep you informed.
- We have loyal members, property owners, day visitors and overnight guests who love Wintergreen. We thank you for your support - you are our best ambassadors.
- Winter is here! Each season at Wintergreen is unique, but winter is the most exciting with cold crisp air, cozy fires, blue bird skies, starry nights and the best skiing, riding and tubing!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Wintergreen. May this holiday season bring you joy and a thankful heart. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Last Edited by The Mountain Messenger on Thursday, November 26, 2015