Fourth of July Jubilee
It's a birthday party and we're celebrating the red, white and blue!
July is the perfect time to head to the mountains - the cool breezes are welcome relief from the hot and sweaty temps in the valley below. Plus, we'll have a rockin' good time with plenty of action to keep everyone happy:
- Live bands
- Chairlift rides
- All of your summertime grilled favorites (can't you just smell the burgers and dogs)
- A kids' craft corner (with Build-A-Bear, tie-die t-shirts, face painting and more)
- An arts & craft fair
- Movie under the stars
- Games for the entire family
- S'mores and stories around the campfire
- And, of course, FIREWORKS!
- Check out the schedule
The mountain will light up on Thursday, July 4th with the best fireworks display in the area - and you'll never be closer to the action!
Join us for the day or the entire week. It's time to celebrate!
Please note: Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.