Not everything can be learned in a classroom…
Take the class outside!
Learning to ski or snowboard can be part of your home school curriculum - or make it a part of your physical fitness program for the winter. As a home schooler, you have the flexibility to take advantage of coming during the week and avoid the weekend crowds. That means shorter lift lines and more runs!
- The program
- Three visits to Wintergreen for $105
- Valid Tuesday-Thursday, starting January 7, 2014
- Includes 8-hour lift and rental
- First visit includes group lesson
- Bonus of one FREE tubing session at the above times (please check tubing hours of operation)
- Parent/legal guardian may also purchase the package -must be purchased at same time (up to two adults/guardian per family)
- Non- transferable. Cards are for each individual and cannot be shared.
The Homeschool Ski Program will begin in January 2014. Registration will be available in mid-December. Please check back on this page for registration details. Be sure to pre-register for rental equipment. Please allow 48 hours to process your card. You may pick up your card in the Ski Services Office on the ground floor of the Skyline Pavilion. For questions or more information, call 434-325-2100.