Lift tickets are available in four and eight-hour segments from the time of purchase. If you need to rent equipment when you purchase a lift ticket, you’ll receive up to 30 extra minutes to give you time to complete the rental process. For information on renting Ski & Ride equipment, visit our Rentals Page.
- Children: 5 & Under FREE when accompanied by ticketed adult.
- Youth: Ages 6-12
- Adult: Ages 13-64
- Senior: 65+
Lift Hours of Operation
Through March 30
Daily: 9 am-5 pm
March 31-April 4
Saturday, April 5
Open 9 am-5 pm -- Join us for the final day of the fantastic 13/14 ski and ride season.
2013-14 End of Season Rates
- $40 for an 8-hour lift ticket (all ages, adult, youth, or senior)
- $30 for a 4-hour lift ticket (all ages, adult, youth, or senior)
- $59 for 8-hour lift ticket and rentals (all ages, adult, youth, or senior)
- $49 for 4-hour lift ticket and rentals (all ages, adult, youth, or senior)
Season Pass From Another Mountain? Give Us a Try!
Starting March 23, present a valid season pass from any mountain and get 50% off your lift ticket at Wintergreen.
During the ski season, lift tickets may be purchased from the cashier windows at the Skyline Pavilion.
Lift and Tubing tickets can be purchased at Discovery Ridge Indoors from 1-8 pm, Tuesday-Thursday, or directly at The Plunge Friday through Sunday located at Discovery Ridge.
Remember, stay safe - know Your Responsibility Code!
For more information, please call 434-325-2100.
For information on renting Ski & Ride equipment, visit our Rentals Page.