Rental Terms & Conditions
Lodging Reservations and Deposits
- Holiday and seasonal minimum stay requirements may be in effect. All homes require a two-night minimum stay.
- Slope view, valley view or location surcharges may apply.
- An advance deposit by approved credit card, equal to one night's rate plus tax is required when booking the reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival; if cancellation is 14 days or more before arrival, deposit is refundable less $25 for processing fee.
This policy may vary for groups, special events or holidays.
- For payment, personal checks are accepted (subject to approval with required identification). MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Rates and packages represented in lodging section are valid for individual resort guest reservations and are not available for group bookings. Other restrictions may apply.
- All rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 10.3%), and resort fee. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- A donation of $1 per night will be added to support the Wintergreen Nature Foundation (click here for more details).
- Guests must be 21 years of age to reserve accommodations. Persons under 21 will not be allowed to reserve or occupy resort accommodations unless accompanied by an adult 21 or older. At check-in you will need photo identification and a valid credit card.
- Check-in begins after 4 pm or as accommodations become available. We are happy to offer early check-in as soon as your accommodations are clean and ready, so please stop by the front desk, located in the Mountain Inn, as soon as you arrive. If your accommodation is not ready, you can certainly start enjoying resort facilities.
- All accommodations are furnished to sleep two (2) persons per bedroom; rollaways, cots, and sleeper sofas not available.
- Attire is casual throughout Wintergreen Resort, including all restaurants. Appropriate attire is required for golf and tennis.
- Portable cribs (Pack 'n Play type, 20lb limit) and high chairs are available at no extra charge.
- Pets are not allowed. Our staff will be happy to advise of nearby kennel facilities.
- Motorcycles and motor homes are not allowed.
- Local fire codes strictly prohibit outdoor grilling at condominiums and townhomes. Open fires are prohibited anywhere on the mountain.
- Advance reservations are recommended for spa services, children's programs, golf, tennis, and dinner.
- Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles per accommodation. Additional parking is available at the Wintergarden Spa.
Making your reservations through Wintergreen Resort provides the best Wintergreen experience, with benefits that only the resort can offer. You'll have access to many activities that are only available to Members and Wintergreen Resort guests.
- Mountains of Adventure Passes, with free and discounted activities, are only available to resort guests. Passes can be purchased for $34 per pass. Valid June 14-August 22, 2013, and on Saturdays and Sundays through October 27, 2013.
- With the purchase of an overnight ski package, 8AM slope access on holidays and most weekends during winter season
- Fully furnished accommodations featuring equipped kitchens and living areas
- Complimentary housekeeping services
- Complimentary in-room internet service
- 24-hour check-in, front desk services
- 24-hour Resort switchboard services, including notification of emergency information
- Complimentary parking throughout the resort
- Resort maintenance services
- Activity and emergency notification service
- Room charging privileges allowing for a “cashless” vacation experience
- Complimentary and preferred access to Aquatics & Fitness and Lake Monocan
- Personal service from Wintergreen staff members
- Premium cable television and personalized voice mail
- Complimentary “pack and play” cribs and high chairs
Accommodations not participating in Wintergreen's official resort rental program* may be advertised or rented through private owners, brokers or other entities. Guests occupying those residences are not eligible for the above noted services. To ensure an inclusive, enjoyable Wintergreen experience, guests are urged to only use the services of the Wintergreen reservations staff and official Wintergreen Resort accommodations.
*Blue Ridge Getaways, Wintergreenvacationrentals.com, Resort Reservations, Wintergreen Real Estate and Wintergreen Escapes are not affiliated with Wintergreen Resort. Guests utilizing these entities will not enjoy the benefits mentioned above. This is a sample of outside companies and may not be a complete list.