2013-2014 Wintergreen Resort Season Pass
Click Here to Purchase Your Season Pass Online!
For information, please call our Ski Services Office, 434-325-2100
2013 - 2014 Season Pass Rates
|| After 11-17-13
|(for students age 6-23. If over 18, must present college ID with proof of current enrollment)
|(includes 4 individual passes for parents & their dependant children)
Additional dependant children passes are available for $189 each
|Kids 5 and Under
||FREE LIFT PASS with paying adult
Valid Daily: Opening day through December 25, 2013 and March 3 to the end of the season.
Valid Sunday (after 12:30 PM) through Friday, with exception of holiday periods noted below
*New for this year* Valid Saturday nights, holiday period nights, starting at 5:00 p.m. (no blackout dates on night skiing/riding).
*Holiday Periods: Dec 26–Jan 5, 2014; Jan 18-20, 2014; Feb 15–17, 2014.
* See the calendar.
Please note the slopes are closed on Monday nights, non-holiday.
Passholders save $15 off the purchase of a lift ticket during times when passes are not valid (not valid with any other discounts).
Bring a "Never-Ever Friend" any Monday through Friday to learn to ski or snowboard and they'll save 20% on the Discover Skiing and Snowboarding Program.
Renewing Your Pass
When renewing a pass, you can access information associated to prior passes purchased. Type in your name, find your record and verify information.
You can only assign a single individual at a time. If you wish to purchase multiple passes of the same type, you must purchase that pass multiple times and assign the appropriate individual to that pass.
Please read & abide by Your Responsibility Code.
For information, please call our Ski Services Office, 434-325-8165.
Ski Services Office Hours:
- Before Thanksgiving: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- From November 29-opening day: Open daily 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Opening day through closing day: Daily 8 a.m. to slope closing.
- Office hours are subject to change.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your season pass.
- Season passes are non-transferable (may not be loaned to anyone). Transfer, or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under Virginia theft of service/defrauding an innkeeper laws.
- You may pick up your season pass at the Ski Services Office during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit.
- Rental equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchasing a rental package through the Ski & Ride Season Pass program does not guarantee availability of rental equipment.
- In the event you forget your pass, you must purchase a full price ticket.
- If your pass is lost, report the loss immediately to resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be issued to you for a $25 processing fee.
- Season pass lift privileges may be denied, revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by resort management.
- Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft of services/defrauding an innkeeper under Virginia law.
- The resort accepts no responsibility of lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- Prices and programs are subject to change.
Enjoy savings of up to 50% off lift tickets at other Mountains of Distinction resorts. 50% midweek lift tickets at the following resorts: Jay Peak - VT, Okemo Mountain - VT, Wachusett Ski Area - MA, Holiday Valley - NY, Ski Windham - NY, Ski Liberty - PA, Ski Roundtop - PA, Whitetail - PA, Crystal Mountain - MI, Bristol Mountain - NY, Mt. Sunapee - NH, Seven Springs - PA, Shawnee Peak - ME, Jiminy Peak - MA. - Just present your valid Wintergreen pass at guest services to take advantage of this unique benefit. Call the resort you are planning on visiting to verify their terms and conditions. Valid for Ski & Ride Season Pass and Student Season Pass only.