What's the best thing about 5th and 6th grade? How about three FREE lift tickets at Wintergreen Resort! Designed to encourage all 5th and 6th graders to take the plunge and become skiers or snowboarders, this program makes it easy. Here's how it works:
- Program is open to all currently enrolled 5th and 6th graders in VA, MD, DC, NC and WV
- Register to get your snowLICENSE® using the form below, then purchase your Snow License online with $15 administrative fee. Not available at lift ticket windows.
- Pick up snowLICENSE® (with 3 total visits) in Ski Services Office. Must bring report card as proof.
- Program runs January 5-March 1, 2015, valid times match Season Pass calendar. Unrestricted Monday-Friday non-holiday, after 5 pm Saturdays and holiday Sundays (1/18, 2/15), after 12:30 pm Sundays and holiday Mondays (1/19, 2/16).
- Must be accompanied by paying adult within the program. We'll give the accompanying adult or sibling $15 off the 8-hour session lift ticket or $10 off the 4-hour session lift ticket. May have up to 4 guests (parents and siblings with this offer).
- No more than two snow license participants per paying adult.
- Rental equipment is available for $25 per person, or $34 per person for rental and a group lesson (only Beginner and Advance Beginner lessons available with this program). If renting equipment, add a helmet for $5.
- If you do decide to rent equipment, you will need to
pre-register for rentals.
- 48 hour advance registration is required.
- Only one visit per week (Monday-Sunday).
- Registration begins in December.
If you have any questions, please contact the Ski Services Office at 434-325-8057.
By completing this form, you agree to receive news, updates and promotions from Wintergreen Resort via email. You may withdraw your consent to receive these communications at any time. Wintergreen Partners, Inc. will not intentionally sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available personally identifiable information about our e-Club or registered website users to any third party, without first receiving permission, except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of Wintergreen Partners, Inc.