The Zip at Wintergreen
Please Note: The Zip is closed for the remainder of the 2014 winter season.
If you thought The Plunge was fast, try soaring down 900 feet with speeds approaching 35 mph. That's high flying thrills!
- Minimum weight: 75 pounds
- Max weight: 250 pounds
- Ages 8 and older
- $10 per ride, $15 for two rides for one person (non – transferable)
- The Zip is closed February 15-16.
- Prior to ski season please check the "This Week at Wintergreen" for operational hours.
- Saturday 11:30 am – 4:30 pm, weather permitting
- Closed Sunday-Friday
Tickets will be sold at any ticket window starting on Saturday morning for that day.The Zip is a very popular activity and does sell out, please come early to purchase your tickets.
Risk Agreement (pdf)
If you are traveling with kids under 18, please have their parent sign the risk agreement before you travel.
For more information call 434-325-8180. The Zip is also open in the Spring, Summer and Fall!