This nine-bedroom, ten bath, 7,600 sq ft luxury mountain resort home (sleeps 18) is perfect for wedding parties, family reunions, corporate groups, and an exquisite mountain getaway.
Located near the Devil’s Knob overlook (used for weddings), this warm and inviting home features amazing views from almost every room in the house. The living room, kitchen, and primary bedroom suite open onto a huge back deck with stunning 180-degree sunrise and sunset views across the Blue Ridge Mountains and beyond.
Each of Dragon’s Back’s nine bedrooms is named after a famous dragon.
Bedrooms 1-3 are on the main floor:
- 1.Khaleesi (Game of Thrones) King bed, separate seating area, stone wall gas fireplace, 65” TV, office with separate private half bath, large main bathroom with double waterfall showers (with a view).
- 2.Charizard ( Pokemon) Two xl twin beds, forest views, full bath with tub, 50” TV
- 3.Falkor (The Never-Ending Story) Queen bed, forest views, full bath with tub, 50” TV.
Bedrooms 4-9 are downstairs:
- 4.Haku (Spirited Away) King bed, full bath with tub, forest views, exterior door. 50” TV.
- 5.Mushu ( Mulan) Queen bed, full bath with walk-in shower, forest views, 50” TV.
- 6.Puff (Peter, Paul, and Mary) Two xl twin beds, stone wall. Full bath with walk-in shower across hall, partial mountain views.
- 7.Sisu ( Raya and the Last Dragon) Queen bed, full bath with walk-in waterfall shower, 50” TV.
- 8.Smaug (The Hobbit) Queen bed, full bath with walk-in shower, 50” TV, full mountain views.
- 9.Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) King bed, full bath with walk-in shower, exterior door, 50” TV, mountain views.
The open upstairs main level features a ceiling to floor stone wall with gas fireplace, high ceiling with wood rafters, 75” TV, and dining area for six.
The new open kitchen features two waterfall quartz countertops, two full refrigerators, two drink fridges, two ovens, two microwaves, two large sinks, two dishwashers, gas range, separate coffee station, huge walk-in pantry behind a full stone wall, laundry room and a half-bath. Three computer bars (with USB plugs) provide mountain view seating for eight.
Separate view-abundant circular dining room features a 6’ round marble table that seats 10-12 people comfortably. The room also holds a 65” TV and a gas fireplace.
Aside from the amazing mountain views, the centerpiece of downstairs is an entertainment wall with three large TVs. A small kitchenette with microwave, coffee station and drinks fridge. Dining table for six. A second laundry room is downstairs.
For more information or to begin planning your Wintergreen escape, please call and speak with one of our vacation planners at