Aquatics & Fitness at Wintergreen Resort
With a well-equipped exercise center and experienced staff, Wintergreen offers the very best in total body fitness while surrounding you with a beautiful and naturally rejuvenating environment. The Aquatics & Fitness Center is a smoke free facility both indoors and out.
For more information and reservations, please call 434-325-8280
Fitness center with a strength and conditioning circuit and free weights. Cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles and ellipticals.
- Exercise studio
- Indoor swimming pool, open year-round
- Outdoor pool, Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Therapeutic soak pool, open year-round
- Outdoor hot tubs, open year-round
- Steam rooms and sauna in locker rooms
- Dressing rooms, showers and restrooms
- Fitness Center is limited to guests 16 and older
The Wintergarden Spa and Fitness Center indoor pool is open year-round. All Wintergreen outdoor pools are open daily from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day. Outdoor pools are located at the Aquatics & Fitness Center and Stoney Creek Golf Course. For more information on pools call 434-325-8280.
Lake Monocan, located in Stoney Creek, offers a sandy beach and all kinds of lake fun.
Aquatics & Fitness Rates
The Aquatics & Fitness Center offers indoor and outdoor pools, fitness room, hot tubs, steam and sauna rooms and a variety of Wellness Program classes and private instruction. The Aquatics & Fitness Center is only open to WPI Members, guests of WPI Members and Registered Overnight Resort Guests. You will be required to present a current membership or guest pass (with photo) or your Resort Lodging Registration Card for access.
- Registered Overnight Resort guests receive complimentary access.
- Spa guests receive complimentary access on the day of Spa service.
- WPI Gold Extended Family receive complimentary access.
- WPI Social Extended Family: $5 Adults (14 and up); $5 Youth (6-13)
- WPI Member Guest - $10 adult (14 and up); $5 youth (6-13)
- WPI Social Extended Family and Guests - Child (ages 5 and under) receive complimentary access.
- Registered Wellness Program guests receive complimentary access on the day of the class or private session.
Pilates is a form of exercise that is similar to yoga, yet its main focus is abdominal strength and stabilization. This class will be approximately an hour long and is designed for all levels. Please come in comfortable clothes that will not restrict movement for a fun and challenging workout. This new offering at Wintergreen will strengthen your core and stretch your muscles! Available on Saturdays at 10:30am
Invigorate your body, mind and spirit while you stretch, tone, release tension and improve your overall health in 90-minute sessions offered midweek and on the weekend. This class consists of Hatha yoga techniques in deep relaxation for a gentle full body, mind and spirit workout. Open to all skill levels, ideal for beginners. Private sessions are also available by appointment.
Class Schedule: Wednesday, 9:30- 10:45 am and Saturday, 12:30 am - 1:45 pm
Per Class: $15
Additional discounts do not apply. Please call 434-325-8280 to register for all classes and to inquire about private sessions.