Mountain Message Blog
Slope Report Summary
February 13, 2016
Hours: 9am to 10pm
See Full Slope Report
Friday, February 12, 2016
The Long Weekend is Here!
It's Presidents Day Weekend, temps are frosty and conditions are supreme! As you might expect, we have big plans for the big weekend.
- 100% Trails Open
- 30-70" Base with Fantastic Conditions
- Rail Jam on Saturday - after intense snowmaking, the Terrain Parks are being completely rebuilt with lots of new features
- NASTAR on Saturday and Sunday
- Demo Days by Freestyle at the top of Eagles Swoop on Saturday and Sunday
- Women's Ski Clinic on Sunday
- Tubing -
Purchase tickets in advance as sessions often sell out
- Ridgely's Fun Park - Open Saturday and Sunday
- Live Music at The Edge this weekend includes: Greg Ward Project, Hound Dog Hill, Eli Cook Band, and Renee Ruth and Matthew Billings
See you on the slopes!
Last Edited by The Mountain Messenger on Friday, February 12, 2016
Go To Mountain Message Archives