Accomodations come in multiple floorplans and each unit is individually decorated, therefore no two are alike. Photos are intended to give you a general representation.
If you prefer a certain area on the mountain, please tell your reservation agent or add it in the notes section when booking online. See Lodging Areas Map below.
Guest Rooms and 1-3 Bedroom Condos convenient to Mountain Inn, shops, The Copper Mine Bistro, The Edge Restaurant, Discovery Ridge Adventure Center, and ski slopes.
Devils Knob Area
1-5 Bedroom Condos convenient to Aquatics & Fitness Center, Spa, Devils Knob Golf, Tennis, and Devils Grill.
Lodging Areas Map Click for larger map
- Check-in begins after 4 pm or as accommodations become available. We are happy to offer early check-in as soon as your accommodations are clean and ready, so please stop by the front desk, located in the Mountain Inn, as soon as you arrive.
If your accommodation is not ready, you can certainly start enjoying resort facilities.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to reserve accommodations. Persons under 21 will not be allowed to reserve or occupy resort accommodations unless accompanied by an adult 21 or older. At check-in you will need photo identification and a
valid credit card.
Reservations & Deposits
An advance deposit by approved credit card, equal to one night's rate plus tax is required when booking the reservation. Deposit is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival; if cancellation is 14 days or
more before arrival, deposit is refundable less $25 for processing fee. This policy may vary for groups, special events or holidays.
- All rates are subject to prevailing resort fees and taxes. Restrictions apply: packages not valid for homes; packages not available for all unit types and not available on all dates. Additional charges per bedroom may be added for view
- For payment, personal checks are accepted (subject to approval with required identification). MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Holiday and seasonal minimum stay requirements may be in effect. All homes require a two-night minimum stay.
- Slope view, valley view or location surcharges may apply.
- Rates and packages represented in lodging section are valid for individual resort guest reservations and are not available for group bookings. Other restrictions may apply.
- Deposits and cancellation policies vary for packages and promotions.
- All rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 10.3%), and resort fee. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- A donation of $1 per night will be added to support the The Nature Foundation at Wintergreen
- As part of our dedication to the preservation of the natural wildlife and landscape, a donation of $1 per room, per night has been added to your bill in support of The Wintergreen Nature Foundation (TWNF). TWNF is a non-profit partner
that exists to encourage the understanding, appreciation and conservation of the natural resources of the Blue Ridge Mountains. In supporting this organization you will help protect the beauty and environment of Wintergreen Resort.
We hope that during your stay you will take to opportunity to visit the Nature Center and learn about the wonders of the world where we live. For more information on our environmental efforts,
click here. You may have this voluntary donation removed from your bill by asking one of the Front Desk attendants during your stay.We look forward to serving your needs
and with your support, the natural beauty found at Wintergreen will be here for generations to come.
All accommodations are furnished to sleep two (2) persons per bedroom; rollaways, cots, and sleeper sofas not available.
- Wintergreen Resort is built on a mountain; stairs are inevitable. Elevators are limited. Please let your reservations agent know if this is a concern for you.
- Attire is casual throughout Wintergreen Resort, including all restaurants. Appropriate attire is required for golf and tennis.
- Portable cribs (Pack 'n Play type, 20lb limit) and high chairs are available at no extra charge.
- Pets are not allowed. Our staff will be happy to advise of nearby kennel facilities.
- Motorcycles and motor homes are not allowed.
- Local fire codes strictly prohibit outdoor grilling at condominiums and townhomes. Open fires are prohibited anywhere on the mountain.
- Advance reservations are recommended for spa services, children's programs, golf, tennis, and dinner.
- Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles per accommodation. Additional parking is available at the The Spa at Wintergreen.
- Packages and promotions are not available on all dates or in all unit types. Availability is determined by demand and inventory.